Microdermabrasion Kit - Getting the most out of it
Get Beautiful, Glowing Skin Using Your Personal Microderm
We know that anyone can have beautiful, glowing skin by using the Universal Glows personal Microderm. You don’t need expensive salon facials to deep cleanse and rejuvenate your skin for a radiant complexion—you just need the right personal microdermabrasion kit.
Insert the isolation pads into the slot at the top of the cleanser, select the proper probe and attach to device.
Press the power button to turn on the device. Long Press the power button to turn on the LED light.
Press the up or down levels adjusting button to select appropriate level. The Universal Glows default is automatically set on soft mode.
Gently apply onto face skin contact and slowly move the probe in one direction.
After treatment, press the power button to turn off the device. Long press the power button to turn off the LED light.
To clean, remove the probe and wipe dirt off with a cotton swab, then wash it with warm water and an antibacterial soap and leave to air dry. Remove the filter and wash with warm water and an antibacterial soap and leave to airdry to be replaced back into device.
DO NOT wash the device in water.
Use the Ideal Microdermabrasion Probe to Get Glowing Skin at Home
When it comes to your Universal Glows’ at-home skin treatments, it’s essential to choose the right microdermabrasion probe to achieve a radiant complexion. Each of the four probes included in our kit has a different function depending on what you need, including exfoliating, deep cleansing, and skin repair.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Any Microdermabrasion Probe Head
You want to make sure you understand each function of the probe heads in your Microderm kit to get the most out of your at-home treatments.
- You should use the microcrystalline probe when you want to exfoliate your skin as it emits microscopic crystals to remove dead skin cells and brighten your complexion. Use this probe as a gentle, primary exfoliator that could be your first weekly treatment before deep cleansing or skin repair.
- The large and small probe heads both use strong suction to remove impurities that cause blemishes to clean and shrink your pores while increasing healing blood flow to your face for glowing, healthy-looking skin. Use the large probe for areas such as your cheeks, forehead and chin and the small probe for tighter spots including your nose, upper lip, and chin.
- The oval probe uses a micro pulling effect to tighten and lift the skin to promote elasticity and reduce the appearance of fun lines and wrinkles. The light suction also removes any residual impurities that may remain after the deep cleansing for truly cleansed and radiant skin.
Common Mistakes People Make re Microdermabrasion and Suction Tool
When it comes to improving the look and feel of your skin, you need to know how to use your microdermabrasion and suction tools properly and what to expect to see the best results.
- You will notice a difference in your skin after just one Microderm treatment, but you have to stick with it over the long term to truly transform your complexion. Depending on your skin type, you should try to do anywhere from one to three treatments a week for at least four to six weeks if you want to change the tone and texture of your skin from dull, dry, oily, or bumpy to smooth, glowing, and soft. Friends, family, and your partner will not be able to resist asking how you got such incredible skin.
- You need to take care of your tools to treat your skin safely and effectively. Read the care instructions, clean the filters and probes after use, and replace any probes if they appear damaged. We offer a one-year warranty on our Universal Glows Microderm kit, but you can make your products last longer by taking good care of them.
- Take time to learn about your skin and the Microderm tools you’re using to get the most out of your treatments and product. If you have sensitive or dry skin, you will have to have a different approach to your treatments than someone with oily skin and acne scarring because you want to take care of your skin, not cause more irritation. Pay attention to the difference between each of the probes and gauge how your skin is feeling on the day you want to do a treatment, and you will get results just as you might with professional, clinical treatments at a fraction of the price.
By following our guidance, you can achieve the results you desire from your at-home microdermabrasion treatments to feel and look your best with gorgeous skin.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding an Exfoliating Device
If you are considering using a face exfoliator machine, then you undoubtedly know the importance of keeping your skin smooth and fresh. Just be sure to avoid these common mistakes.
- Exfoliating acne-prone skin. Enthusiastic exfoliation may be a mistake for those whose skin is particularly susceptible to breakouts. Scrubbing, exfoliating, and otherwise mistreating this type of skin may be too harsh and exacerbate problems with acne.
- Skipping the area around the eyes. You’ve probably been hearing your whole life that you shouldn’t scrub the delicate skin around your eyes. However, exfoliating can give your eyes a visible pick-me-up. You should still use a good moisturiser or eye cream, but don’t be afraid to exfoliate this area.
- Using too many products. Too often, people use one product after another in the quest for smooth skin. In fact, with a good ultrasonic exfoliating device, you don’t need much else but a gentle cleanser and moisturiser. Too many products (or products that are too harsh) can damage your skin instead of helping it.
- Exfoliating every day. If your daily face wash is also a scrub, it’s time to re-evaluate your habits. Exfoliating is an important part of any good skincare routine, but daily exfoliation is taking it too far. This practice can strip the skin of moisture and cause dryness, redness, flaking, inflammation, and more. For perfectly beautiful results, leave a few days between exfoliating sessions.
Why You Should Buy Universal Glows’ Microdermabrasion Products
Universal Glows offers you the chance to heal and rejuvenate your skin with our at-home microdermabrasion products because we believe every person deserves to feel the confidence that comes with a glowing complexion. We also offer advanced quality assurance and a warranty on our products to ensure customer satisfaction. Join the Universal Glows family and see why thousands of people love our DIY Microderm kit for giving them the chance to have radiant skin without expensive salon treatments!